Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THE BELLS IN MY HELL

in the land of buts
fought my thoughts
anticipation screamed hard
joy seemed sad
panic hovered around
confidence cowered at its sound
nails tore at my mind
fear explored my find
blood smeared my vision
pain clouded my reason
insanity tottered….
brilliancy mattered…more
itching a ripe sore
questions rape my intellect
rained down hard pellets
a cycle it is
life aint bliss
a barren outcome
the cake lost a crumb
genius strikes out with its lunacy
interest is friends with apathy
paranoia rolled heads
the litmus turned red
fire, ash and brimstone
aint safe, aint prone
change leeched on plans
the white ones got a tan
real life made fake people
the cell brought along the sickle
black dreams lure insomnia
my devil is me
thy demons is within thee
winning, stealing, dealing
tasking, taxing, billing
the angels are scared
the battle got them marred.

No comments:

Post a Comment