Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DIALOGUE (18+)

POLEY: Hey Holey
HOLEY: Hi Poley
POLEY: Is it raining?...why are you all wet?
HOLEY: Are you always so direct?
POLEY: You're in the mood, I bet.
HOLEY: Maybe....seeing you might have caused the effect
POLEY: Me?...now i'm getting upset
HOLEY: Ah...is that why you're getting erect?
POLEY: Well...what do you expect?
HOLEY: I should have known i'll affect
POLEY: You know more than you show...i suspect
HOLEY: Correct!
POLEY: I gotta do what I gotta do....are you set?
HOLEY: Do what you gotta do....I accept.
POLEY: Ahhhhh.....what a depth! 
HOLEY: Shut up jor!...or I'll reject
POLEY: You got a big mouth, I'll teach you respect.
HOLEY: Hmmmmmnnn.....to you I'm in debt.
POLEY: Before nko....you're my pet
HOLEY: You sef na my object
POLEY: I gree....arrghhh..ahhhh...I don eject.

No comments:

Post a Comment