Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MICHAEL JACKSON.....my tribute.

everyone's favorite
discovered by Gladys Knight
led the other four
bled talent from every pore
we all wanted a part
from his hat to his fart
public love begat public hate
to the diamond studded glove that was his fate
he moonwalked to the highest of peaks
brought down and made bait by the paparazzi's beaks
wrong decisions tripped him
we judged him......we ripped him
with his condemned plastic surgeries
he surpassed boundaries
accusations of molestations
no charge made the invitation
he was a thriller
a music healer
turned white by lupus and vitiligo
we painted his soul black as we go
his pain was our joy
him in chains was our toy
to make him vain was our ploy
blind to his agony
saw to his downfall in harmony
down he went in the game
nothing could put the picture back in its frame
now death took away the shame
gave fame back to the disgraced name
it brought him back to life
took him in as a man would a wife
cancer was the zodiac
that got arrested by cardiac
Oh Michael......
we gave you hell
you wanted to heal the world
we all refused your drug
'twas too bitter
now all we do is sell ourselves on twitter
forgive us Mike...we loved you too much
folks,...our king of pop ran outta luck
shame on us
shame on the world...
the blame is on us
the blame is on the world...
you are free now..
you took your last bow...
rest in peace
that's my final diss...
if his death wrinkled your brow in worry,
join me in saying sorry..

Michael's Words......(Will you be there?)

..in my darkest hour
in my deepest despair
would you still care???
will you be there???
in my trials
and my tribulations
through our doubts
and perspirations
in my violence
and my turbulence
through my fears
and my confessions
in my anguish
and my pain
through my joy
and my sorrow
and the promise of another tomorrow
i'll never let you part
you're always in my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment