Wednesday, August 17, 2011

when love strikes....THE HEART BREAKS - (da sequel)

I have a phobia for failure
It’s very bad for my future
Unpleasant like an epileptic seizure
A screaming baby you gotta nurture
Sharp beaks digging at your skin like a vulture
Afraid to show her my medium of expression
Unsure of forgiveness after confession
Didn’t wanna give my baby up for adoption
Finally I had to set the wheel in motion
Had them rolling when I thought I’d put enough lotion
If she’s indifferent, here comes the pain
Indifferent she was, ma feelings I had to feign
Ma feelings crushed and washed down the drain
A trip you travel using the slow lane
Showers of rain beating on ma window pane
Salty tears flows down ma cheeks, mixing with the rain
What was I doing wrong?
I’m always referred to as the ‘big gun’
A Santa with a bagful of fun
But at the end of the battle, ma doubt won 
Like Jigga, I lost one
Her refusal went through me like a power surge
Spun me outta control like I rushed into a curve
My face folded up in disappointment
Then it reddened up with embarrassment
Walking away, I realize I had to do another announcement
A more solid one, fully caked with cement
I’ve been stung before, I won’t relent
If loving you is a sin, I will never repent 
But you made my love fall
Trapped in a hole with no one to call
You’re the dark tunnel in which I crawl
Getting cold comfort in your warm shawl
Sneezing hard on the scent of your smell
Eyes all puffy like I’m under a spell
Is this love or flu? I can’t tell
Failure cackles weirdly like a wild hyena
Enough clowning, get outta ma arena
I’ll be back, a good gone better
All you gotta do is start with a nudge
When you keep at something, it will budge
Tah! Bullocks! Who am I fooling?
I’m just every pathetic love-struck boy
Pouring his heart out to a girl who will never care
Three years and I still don’t know how
It seems the joke is on me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment