Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WHEN LOVE STRIKES....the heart breaks

What I can’t say, I’ll write
Glad you know wrong from right
I pray ma words are tight
Found out long ago you are ma type
Don’t get me wrong, this ain’t a love letter
Been holding it for long, ma feelings for you grow deeper
Confessions from a sinner to a preacher
Loyalty of a slave to his master
This is from me, not the fever
If you are indifferent, here comes the pain
If I get over it, I’ll try again
No pain, no gain, yeah?
‘Cos after the sunshine comes the rain
I know you will look at me someday
Come quickly someday, I pray
For that someday, I’ll wait
It can never be too late
When you look, then it’s a date
Get you a gift on the 14th of February
When you wrong me, I’ll say the sorry
I’ll do everything for you, don’t worry
I’ve even started saving for your dowry
Our first anniversary comes with a new red Ferrari
What we’ll have, an outstanding marriage
On our honeymoon, we’ll take trips in a carriage
Our love, your trust, I’ll never savage
Think all this talk is too early for our age?
I agree, but it comes with the package
I’ll be drug to your headaches
The icing on your birthday cake
Whatever you want, pick your take
Beep, beep…there goes my pulse
Deep, deep…I fall in love
Yhemie is always kidding, you think
All the words I’m writing are not from a drink
Things I can’t do, I’ll never promise
Words you just read is a promise
Promise I just made, don’t dismiss
Don’t dismiss, I insist
Look all you want, you’ll never touch
I hope what we share will never be of such
Listen to my heartbeat, can you hum the tune it plays?
It’s been beating like this for days
Percussion of doubt and dismay
Maybe she’s not thinking of you this way
Adamantly, I think that’s left for her to say
After reading all I wrote
Then I’ll listen to her quote
Crossing ma fingers, holding on to hope
A chance for us, may she be able to cope
We can even decide to elope
If she agrees, I may have to quit smoking dope
Gotcha…that’s a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment